You have no items in your shopping cart.
Effective & Powerful Daily Affirmations for Kids
26 Apr, 2021
How often do you tell yourself, “I am not weak. I am unique, and I am who I want to be.” You see, there are three powerful affirmations in that one sentence that can help you feel suddenly a lot better.
Provided that you say it with conviction.
That’s true. There are several books written on the power of positive affirmations for children. If you haven’t heard of the concept yet or haven’t tried it before, the idea would seem very awkward to you. But there are other ways to go about it. If you’re a parent, you can play the part of doing positive affirmations for them.
One way to carry out affirmations for children is to tell your kid to repeat after yourself, “I love me. And I will grow, be confident, and achieve all my goals.”
Let’s delve into what positive daily affirmations for children are and what benefits do they entail.
What is the science behind positive affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that help you overcome negative thoughts and bring positive changes to your life. However, of course, it isn’t that easy. There is a science behind it that demands you to carry out a regular practice of optimistic thinking if you really want to bring about changes to your behavior.
The psychological theory behind positive affirmations for children is that it fosters a sense of self-integrity, which indirectly relates to global self-efficacy. Self-efficacy is controlling moral outcomes and responding flexibly when self-concept, or self-confidence, is threatened.
The human mind is absorbent, particularly at the early stage. Come to think of it. There is a reason why young kiddos can learn anything and everything extremely fast. If you harness the power of positive thinking, you can create significant long-term benefits for yourself and your children.
Benefits of daily positive affirmations
Affirmations for children are an important part of their development. They have no reason to disbelieve what their parents tell them, which is why it is vital to tell them only the good things. If you keep telling them things that help them grow into strong, unique, and confident individuals, they will mature into the same. According to a study, daily positive affirmation helps deal with anxiety and nervousness found common in young kids.
The more you tell your kid that s/he is happy for life, excellent at work, and an amazing person, the more you can bolster their self-esteem and cultivate a growth mindset. An overview of the benefits of daily positive affirmations include:
- Encouraging perseverance
- Increasing confidence
- Developing resilience to bullying
- Overcoming anxiety
- Encouraging kindness to friends and family
Therefore, positive affirmations of children are extremely beneficial for child development and growth. Because they don’t have a valid concept of it at such a young age, you must feed them great things about themselves, so they grow up to be optimistic individuals. So, make sure you fill their thoughts about good things to create a revolutionary influence on their lives. The earlier, the better! Below I have listed some great examples of Daily Affirmations you can use with your children.
- I am unique
- I am not weak
- I am different
- I am confident
- I will grow
- I will find my flow
- I will find happiness within
- I am who I want to be
- I love ME
- I will reach all my goals in life
- I am a fantastic person
- I am grateful for my uniqueness
- I am excited to get older
- I respect myself
- I respect others
- My voice deserves to be heard
- My mind and body are strong
- I allow myself to be exactly who I want to be
- My mind is filled with awesome ideas
- I love myself more and more every day
- Happiness comes naturally to me
- I enjoy seeing others succeed
- I am brave
- I know how to stand up for myself
- I welcome new adventures into my life
- I love to learn and explore
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I allow myself to change
- I am excited about my future
- I do not have to be perfect to be happy
- I have a creative mind
- I will overcome any challenge
- I don’t give up
- It is okay to ask for help from others
- There is no one in the world exactly like me
- I try my best
- I can only control myself, not others
- I know I can do great things
- My character defines me, not my looks
- I am a positive person
- My body is perfect exactly the way it is
- I am intelligent
- I am so unique
- I have special gifts
- I am deserving
- I have inner beauty
- I am enough
- I don’t have to prove myself to anyone
- I am a hard worker
- I can succeed in whatever I put my mind to
- I am a great friend
- There is no one better to be me than myself
- I forgive myself for making mistakes
- So many people care about me
- I grow a little more every day
- I am proud of myself and who I am becoming
- I am the boss of my own body
- It is okay to set my own boundaries
- I have purpose
- If I say it, I will do it
- I matter
- If I fall, I will always get back up
- I am worthy
- My body is beautiful, my body is healthy
- Tags: Daily Affirmations, Kids, Parents, Positive Affirmations, Positive and effective, Start doing daily affirmations